- 2 lbs ground beef mixed with salt and small amount of olive oil
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp of coriander
- A few chili flakes to your taste
- Cook all the above ingredients then set aside in a bowl.
- To the mixture in the bowl add 1 cup of pine nuts, a bunch of parsley and oregano, the zest of one lemon.
- Prepare 6 large tomatoes, cored and scooped clean. Scoop the meat mixture into the tomatoes, then top with Romano Cheese and 3/4 cups Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Bake 10 or 15 minutes at 400 degrees until top is golden.